[Dixielandjazz] Mississippi Rag free and online

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Apr 14 18:14:07 PDT 2008

To:  DJML Listmates

From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Just a note to say that the Mississippi Rag, a jazz monthly celebrating
traditional jazz, is now FREE and online.

There is opportunity to register for an e-mail notification when a new issue
is posted.  The April issue is now online.

See the website at HYPERLINK
"http://www.mississippirag.com/"www.mississippirag.com

The longtime editor Leslie Johnson is a Listmate, but as I understand it,
her duties prohibit  her from noting  each posting on this list.  She’s been
a great friend to many of us.  The Jazz Society of Pensacola has benefited
from this publication—by becoming better informed about the jazz scene and
from publicity about our activities to the larger jazz community.

Wishing each of you and Leslie well!

                                                            --end--

Checked by AVG.
9:26 AM