[Dixielandjazz] Young At Heart

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 11 09:59:59 PDT 2008

Come on Bill, be a sport.

  I followed Fr Mike's challenge and found out I was 11 years YOUNGER, than my chronological age, which I attribute to my Mother's ( 501' s).  I'll let you ponder that one.

  As to Young at Heart, I look at the world through 30 year old eyes and feel close to 45. Must be that wee dram every evening.

  Slainte

  Ye Olde ( ? ) Mouldy Fygge

  Ed

Bill Haesler <bhaesler at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
  M J (Mike) Logsdon wrote:
> As for "actual" age, I encourage everyone to try the "real age" test
> at www.realage.com. I came in at 3 years older than chronological.
> Not good. How many of you are "younger" than you think?

Sorry Mike,
Actually, I'm too old to send my email address to an unknown commercial
site.
8>)
Kind regards,
Bill.