[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee

Jim jim4jazz at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 15:10:04 PDT 2008

Dear Listmates:

The 35th Annual Sacramento Jazz Jubilee will take place on May 23-26, 2008
in Sacramento, California.

Again this year I have the privilege of offering All Listmates an unlimited
amount of Discount Tickets for sale to the Jubilee.

All Events (4 Day) regular price $100.00, Discounted to $85.00. Daily rate
on Saturday or Sunday is $40.00 discounted to $34.00.

We have a Special Friday for just $30.00 discounted from $35.00..

We accept Visa, Master Card and personal checks made out to the Sacramento
Jazz Jubilee and mailed to the address below. Upon receipt of your order I
will mail you, postage paid, an exchange ticket which you exchange at the
Admission Trailers located in Old Sacramento and other locations for a
Badge or Bracelet.

If any further information is needed please do not hesitate to phone me at
916-428-5719 or Email me at
jim4jazz at comcast.net

Jim Fusaro
449 Cedar River Way