[Dixielandjazz] Improvisation

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 3 13:49:51 PDT 2008

I don't know what he meant. That's why it's great to be a music
critic. You can write reviews that are not coherent and easily defend
your point of view, whatever it was. <grin>

Like you, I love the words "harmonically restless" and will borrow
them myself, both pro and con.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband