[Dixielandjazz] I do understand my kid's music

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:37:26 PDT 2008

At 67, I gues I belong to the rock and roll generation.
Nevertheless, the only Beatles songs I know, other than "Yellow
Submarine' (I took my kids to see the film) are those played by jazz
bands.
I don't understand rock, and couldn't care less.  Nor rap, although it
sounds more "music" to me.  And even if I know some Presley songs, I
don't care about those, either.
Cheers