[Dixielandjazz] Guitar Based / Horn Based - The pendulum effect

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Apr 1 15:00:45 PDT 2008

Were Red McKenzie and Eddie Condon to blame for guitar based bands?
No.  I would say the masses have never heard of them but Elvis, Bill Haley,
The Beatles Buddy Holly and dozens more - yes  If you want to (?) blame
anyone try Les Paul for his pioneering and inventiveness on the electric
guitar.
Larry
StL