[Dixielandjazz] The OKOM Chicken Dance.

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 09:44:59 PDT 2007

I guess I am odd man out on this list.

  I go on the theory that he who pays the piper calls the tune. I take great pleasure in entertaining people and seeing the fun they have at our shows.  I don't think that people laughing and having fun with one another while doing the "Chicken Dance" is bad thing.  They are having a good time and my band is part of that.  How could I ask for anything more?

  We play Dixie so we don't even have the Chicken Dance in our repertoire.  However we do play Alexander's Ragtime Band pretty much every gig.

  Kevin yeates
  Vancouver, Canada