[Dixielandjazz] Who puts the "jazz" in jazz?

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Sep 21 13:43:03 PDT 2007

Dear Elazar,

Of course, having recorded with a click track, I disagree with you.

See my recording "The Great Pacific Jazz Band" "The Music of Louis
Armstrong" at www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

Of course, some of the guys on the recording were longtime studio musicians
and had no problem playing with a click track.

It just takes practice.  It is merely a matter of keeping time.

Best,

--Bob Ringwald