[Dixielandjazz] re new bk on Louis Armstrong

Colin Toomer CHToomer at xtra.co.nz
Fri Sep 14 21:00:49 PDT 2007

Hi to you all,

For all you knowledgeable people on Louis Armstrong.

Has anyone read this bk, ' Louis Armstrong' New Orleans'' by Thomas
Brothers.

USA NY & UK  W.W. Norton & Company

W.W. Norton & Company, Inc. 500 Fifth Avenue, N.Y. 10110

W.W.Norton & Company, Ltd. Castle House, 75/76 Wells Street,  London W1T 3QT

If it is available in New Zealand Public Libraries, this latter part of
the yr, then I assumed it has been released world-wide earlier this yr.

Haven't really started it. Hope it is a good read & I learn something
more about Louis Armstrong and  New Orleans.

Not expecting a reply from all you knowledgeable ones on the List.

Regards,

Colin Toomer
Whangarei,
Northland, New Zealand.