[Dixielandjazz] Sound Manual

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Sep 13 07:18:08 PDT 2007

How 'bout if each festival band could give sound folk a CD with a one
chorus track that shows precisely the proper balance of instruments in
ensemble, to show how their band should sound to the audience.

3-4 years ago at Logan I felt compelled to stand by the sound team and
guide them, because they hadn't a clue. However they felt about my
intervention, they did make the adjustments and the Boondockers sure
sounded better...

--Sheik