[Dixielandjazz] Satchmo and H.L. Clarke

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Wed Sep 12 22:22:30 PDT 2007

Who else but Louis could have been capable of such mastery at
that time period?

I, as a student of jazz and avid listener of Louis Armstrong
from all time periods don't believe he copied it from anyone else.

He might have received inspiration from many sources or not. But
the finish product was his without a doubt.

Just my two cents.

tduncan wrote:
If those dates tell the tale, then Louis would appear to be the
creator, or