[Dixielandjazz] West End Blues (was Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 57, Issue 26)

tduncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Wed Sep 12 18:43:43 PDT 2007

J just knew that you would nail this one Bill just as Louis nailed that
cadenza. I should have read on before I did my research and assumed that
Oliver was playing on his later recording. Redhotjazz.com also has Louis
playing it with his Orchestra in 1939 for a little different take.

Regards,
Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com