[Dixielandjazz] Faking

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:33:27 PDT 2007

Sure.  As long ago as music.  And it still is among the principles of
some forms of African music.  But it was not classical music or other
kinds of music that were under discussion, but rather - jazz.  And
while we read about it in jazz histories, that "faking" thing is often
quoted from stories of one musician after another.
Cheers