[Dixielandjazz] Educate the Sound Men

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Tue Sep 11 14:30:21 PDT 2007

I think that we should take everything that we have said about sound
men, every single DJML posting (pro and con), and put them into a
booklet.  Place the booklet at every mixing board at every function
where we have to rely on them, and make the sound men read the booklet
before turning on the power to anything.  Just about everything that
could be possibly said has been said in these emails.

Let them know what we say about the whole situation.  It might
enlighten some.  To the thick-headed I realize that it will mean
nothing, but at least we tried.

There is a group called Hell"s Angles.  A bad sound man is an "Angel"
 From Hell.

B. Sharp/C natural