[Dixielandjazz] Problem at wedding gig, continued.

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Tue Sep 11 14:58:59 PDT 2007

Me again,

I thought some might be interested to know that I have had some
communication with the groom from last weeks wedding reception where my
friend's keyboard was rendered inoperative because he forgot the power
supply. I waited a week figuring they'd be on their honeymoon, then I wrote
an email note thanking them for being understanding about the keyboard
problem, wishing them happy new year, and asking for a mailing address so I
can send them one of our CDs. I offered a discount on a future gig for good
will.

A couple hours later I received a very kind reply from the groom, assuring
me that they were happy with the music we made despite the keyboard failure,
and that all they received from their guests were raves about our
performance. He wrote that the happy atmosphere we created was just what
they had wanted and they were more than satisfied.

So I feel like I can breathe easy again, and I guess all's well that ends
well.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Brass Ensemble