[Dixielandjazz] Name Change

Bob Shoring bobshoring at california.com
Mon Sep 10 14:03:11 PDT 2007

Hi Bob,

What about a name using the Reformation theme (as in the Reformation
that began with Martin Luther's activities in the 1500's).
Name like "The Reformations", "The Reformation 5"  something like that.
It could also be a play on words as the band is being re-formed into
something a little smaller.

Best Regards,
Bob Shoring