[Dixielandjazz] sound gripes

philwilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 9 17:01:39 PDT 2007

>From your mouth to every musician's ear.

There is also a tendency to blast to drown out the twits in the audience who
want to have vigorous conversations instead of listening to you. I would
think that the rest of the audience will shut them up if you play well
enough.

PHIL WILKING

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.