[Dixielandjazz] WBGO Set To Air Riverwalk

Donald Mopsick dmopsick at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 06:05:50 PDT 2007

Nancie writes:

<<WHOOPEEEEEE!!!! It's about time...one of the few 24 hour Jazz stations....it's way overdue!! Now I don't have to go sit in my car for an hour (XM radio in car only) or stay up from 12AM to 1AM to listen on my computer on Saturday nights. Nancie>>

Nancie:

If you are listening to Riverwalk on your computer, you don't have to wait until Saturday night. You can stream the program from our website at

www.riverwalkjazz.org

24/7, at your convenience. All you have to do is register and log in. It's free. Email me at mophandl at landing.com if you have any trouble registering, logging in, or listening.

Don Mopsick, Riverwalk Webmaster