[Dixielandjazz] WBGO Set To Air Riverwalk

tduncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Fri Sep 7 13:10:37 PDT 2007

Great news. WBGO leans heavily toward "modern jazz" and only occasionally
does something on Armstrong or Bechet, et al. This exposure to the great
Cullum band will be good to listen to and good for all OKOM bands in this
area.

Regards,

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com