[Dixielandjazz] Auto Response: New email address

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Sep 7 11:08:54 PDT 2007

Everybody!

It is a great idea to TURN OFF YOUR AUTO-REPLY features...

(on list I am on was inundated with hundreds of messages from a
looped auto-reply vacation notice a few years ago.)

Dave Richoux
OKOM music content: "Waiting For The Evening Mail (Sitting On The
Inside Looking At The Outside)"
Lucille Hegamin Vol. 2 (1922-1923)