[Dixielandjazz] Name change

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 08:52:24 PDT 2007

I would second that!  Unless you are wanting to brand a new group who  is
going to focus on churches, church suppers and socials, etc.  In that  case those
names that are short and thus easy on memories as well as  religiously clever
will get more phone calls.  Thanks for asking Bob  R.  I am enjoying reading
what mates come up with.
Ginny

In a message dated 9/7/2007 9:58:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,