[Dixielandjazz] Sept 6, Buddy Bolden's 130th Birthday

D and R Hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Mon Sep 3 17:37:26 PDT 2007

Hi All
              Speaking of September 6th we should be celebrating the
birth of the first
great jazz musician in 1877. I had planned for a Sydney concert by the
Buddy Bolden Revival
  Orchestra but other commitments got in the way. Is anyone  else
planning to do anything?
Perhaps there should be an annual Buddy Bolden Festival in early
September (Uptown New Orleans?)
regards
Dan Hardie
Check out the website at: