[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Camp At Sea

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 3 12:08:47 PDT 2007

I've been asked offline about this Jazz Camp At Sea, and realized there may
be some DJML folks who might be interested. Below is the blurb from the
website. The faculty, coincidentally (really!), is 5/7 of my band, the
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine, plus Tom Jacobus from Uptown Lowdown, and Tom
Bartlett from the Salty Dogs.

It should really be fun. I hope some of you might want to come.

----------Snip -------------------------------
Jass Camp at Sea - 2008

March 22-29, 2008
Holland America 's ms Oosterdam
San Diego - Cabo - San Lucas - Mazatlan - Puerto Vallarta and return

Seven days of work and play
in an atmosphere of luxury and relaxation
ten rotating ensemble sessions in which students play under the
direction of top-flight musician instructors
one 30-minute private lesson
a theory class
open jam sessions
Port days in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan & Puerto Vallarta

Our Faculty

    Tom Bartlett -- Trombone, Music Director
    Bob Schulz - Cornet/Trumpet
    Jim Rothermel - Reeds
    Ray Skjelbred - Piano
    Scott Anthony - Banjo/Guitar
    Tom Jacobus - Tuba/String Bass
    Bill Maginnis -- Drums

Your hosts:   Bob and Sally McKay, MCC,
  of MG Travel, affiliated with Travel Dynamics of La Jolla CST# 201 1220-40

  Mary and Bob Solsbak, Jass Camp Coordinators

For more information please contact
sally at jazznuts.com
or
mary at jazznuts.com

------------snip-----------------------------------------

Scott
Scott Anthony
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine
Golden Gate Rhythm Machines Custom Guitars
Managing Editor, San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation "Cricket"
LaserUp! Software

429 Roberts Road
Pacifica, CA 94044

415-260-6116