[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz in Prague

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Sep 2 05:33:07 PDT 2007

Dear Ingemar,

The Original Prague Syncopated Orchestra was a hit here in the Netherlands
during the Traditional Jazz Festival in Breda during the 1970s and 1980s. I
made several contribution about that band ( then and now) at my web log
during the past year.
To be honerst, you're making me very anxious to the CD you vbought in
Parague. What is the title of that CD?
<http://keepswinging.blogspot.com/2006/08/original-prague-syncopated-orchest
ra.html>
<http://keepswinging.blogspot.com/2006/09/original-prague-syncopated-orchest