[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 56, Issue 55

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 08:26:40 PDT 2007

Pat, blame the accordion player.  Always!

If it felt normal to you, it probably was a tenor trombone, the regular Bb
one.  I've seen a couple, played one, trombone in C, which makes no real
sense to me (yeah, coming from a tuba player...)  But, the only common key,
besides Bb, any more is Eb, the alto trombone, but it's significantly
shorter and lighter, and you'd know the difference by sight.  Much less, by
sound...

damned accordion players...

steve