[Dixielandjazz] Goldenrod picture and memories...

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:37:00 PDT 2007

Don,

check out the cover of the Original Salty Dog's CD  "Live and Incredible"  http://tinyurl.com/2lb25x is the page on Webster Records' website.  The band is standing on the edge of Wharf St.   Good photo.

I thought the Goldenrod was a National Historic Landmark?  Not to get political (NO...do NOT go there!)  but it figures that the current government caretakers of our national treasures would allow this.

So very sad.  Larry, the '85 festival was still downtown.  It moved after the '87 festival, I think.

Great times on that boat.  Not just the festival, but melodramas and such things too.  But the festival...

Thanks Don Franz and everyone else involved, for all those memories!

steve 'not happy at all with that news' hoog