[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Plug/Sacramento

Rob Wright rwright at siatucson.com
Tue Oct 30 10:28:15 PDT 2007

Bob Ringwald,

I listened to your stuff on cdbaby yesterday.  Very nice!  I will look for
you all in Sacramento next year.  It will be the first time for all of us
Wildcats at that festival.  I have been a fan of Molly's for years and was
surprised when reading her bio that she did the West Coast Annie tour.  What
year was that?  I saw it in Los Angeles and she may have been starring.
That was a long time ago!

See you in Sacramento.  Who else on this list will be there? Rob