[Dixielandjazz] What'll I do?

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 29 22:19:48 PDT 2007

Dick Sleeman asked for the music/chords and lyrics for the verse of this
song.

Thanks to Bill for the lyrics.
MOST of the verse can be gleaned from Sheetmusic.com without charge,
(of course for $4 or thereabouts, you can actually download the whole song .
go to http://sheetmusic.com
Do a search thee for "What'll I Do" and copy of the first page pops
up and it plays in midi. .
.
 After taking the chords and notes from that page,
you should be able to finish up the verse, "by ear." from the record.
(If you don't have the scorch player, there is a link
to it, you can then automatically download and install it.
It's useful to have as other folks display their music on the web using
that format for showing and playing the music simultaneously.

Regards,
Craig