[Dixielandjazz] Musician's Club

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 29 12:38:48 PDT 2007

Hi Bob,

I concede all your points but wouldnt it be possible to find a
restaurant/.club which is already operating and has all those things in
place and just make it a regular gig for 1 or 2 nights a week.

An arrangement could be worked out which  would give the band a cut of all
the take above a certain figure if the idea took off. It would mean playing
for nix for a while but the potential may make it worth it.

There must be visitors who would be pleased to visit a place with good food
and a propers NO Jazz Band whithout the problems of going to the main part
of NO.  I was there a few years ago and the police passed Wendy and I from
street corner to street corner from the centre of town back to our hotel,
watching us all the way.  I shall. never visit the place again.

Cheers

Pat