[Dixielandjazz] FW: The last call.

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Oct 29 02:03:30 PDT 2007

Bill wrote:
>Jim Kashishian sent the following:
> http://www.thepetersonproject.com:80/
>Thanks Jim, Great stuff.

Actually, someone else sent that in...I merely made comments on it.  Which
brings me to mention that we should all be careful, in reading posts on
DJML, that we not suppose someone has actually said something when that
person is merely commenting on what has been said by someone else.  It seems
to happen a lot, and many times people are accused (probably too strong a
word for this discourse) of saying something they have not said.

Bill went on to say:
>BTW, I then watched the other videos, when I should be doing more important
things.
>Lots of fun. Kind regards, Bill.

But, Bill, what is more important than having a few laughs?  :>
p.s. I think this 'bone player (the Peterson Project is having great fun
doing what he does.  Doesn't seem to be a great chase for the dollar or
anything.  Just looks like he's "honing" his art, be it in music or in video
or in both, and enjoying himself.

Jim