[Dixielandjazz] Major OKOM Festivals in USA

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:04:13 PDT 2007

Hello,
Last time I was in Breda was in 2004;  true, lots of other music, but
this is true of Sacramento as well.  Still, there was more jazz
relevant to this list; unfortunately, the "rock" and "blues" stages
were badly overamplified, so they could be heard around the Gfotte
Markt and Havermarkt stages.  Nevertheless, I enjoyed it very much.
I was in Enkhuizen in 2004 (the only time), and there was only our
kind of music, the most modern being Fappy Lafertin.  I do not know of
subsequent developments.
Cheers