[Dixielandjazz] Elazar in Austin

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Oct 27 20:46:23 PDT 2007

Elazar (c: DJML)--
     Well, only one day in Austin, but _three_ in Dallas!?  Oughta be
the other way around, seeing as you used to live here.
     Too bad you can't be here on January 13th, as that is when we're
having our Austin Traditional Jazz Society jam-session.  However,
give me a call (512-458-8917) or email me and we'll go out and eat
some Tex-Mex like you can't get anywhere else.  If you were here on
January 9th we could go to the Elephant Room and hear the Jazz
Pharoahs (http://www.stanleysmithmusic.com/jazzpharoahs.htm).
     Whatever.  We might even get some locals together for a jam, who
knows.  Perhaps some of those i'm copying might know of something
interesting going on that day.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**             "O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
**                     -- St. Augustine (354-430)