[Dixielandjazz] Major OKOM Festivals in USA

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 06:09:52 PDT 2007

Just back from Sun Valley, Idaho..... tried to send a message from the hotel
while we were there but it didn't get through.  Wonderful location and a
great festival with a good mix of swing and traditional stuff.... not to
mention the mix of weather from snow through rain to bright sunshine.

But why limit this to the US?  I'd nominate Ascona in Switzerland for
stunning scenery and a good mix of top bands and our own UK week long
festival at Bude in Cornwall www.budejazzfestival.co.uk for starters.

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire