[Dixielandjazz] Chuck Folds, pianoman and Marian Mc Partland

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 20:17:29 PDT 2007

Thank you for the reference about Chuck Folds. I look forward to hearing  him
on Marian Mc Partland's show. We are so fortunate to have Marian Mc Partland
on NPR; what a treasure she is!
One of my most memorable musical experiences was hearing her in person
playing a "little song Jimmy taught me"..."Singing the Blues."

I felt the magic of Bix come alive when Marian played that song at Yoshi's
in Oakland, Ca earlier this year. She is beyond amazing!

Regards,
Art Wood