[Dixielandjazz] Teddy Bears Picnic

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Thu Oct 25 05:14:00 PDT 2007

Red Nichols had a chart on it by Bobby Hammock, his piano man for many
years inthe '40's - early '50's.
I also heard Bob Barnard's Ozian ass kickers play it one night when they
did a turn in Grand Rapids on tour in the late '70's..
In both cases, given a good set of players, it was not at all silly to
hear it, grown ups or not!
Don Ingle