[Dixielandjazz] Red Hot Jazz Song Index ----OOOOOPS!

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 23 22:32:24 PDT 2007

Before anyone else sends me a note on the obvious
error in the Redhotjazz song index.---

Thanks to Rae Ann's note below I took a look at the generated
listing. It seems I did not review it well enough. Clearly several
of the sections have dropped out songs in  ---- at least the beginning
of the 3 or 4 of the lettered sections  e.g. "A" and "I" and "O"
I shall be looking for the bug, glitch, oversight --- whatever
and repairing it as soon as I figure it out.
The missing songs are in the raw input from the search, but the
code to format them into sections apparently drops some of them.

Sorry that I did not review the output soon enough.
I had felt that the list looked a little short.
Also In reviewing the raw search output I note that there are
11,343 audio tracks on that web site.
Incredible task by Mr. Alexander !!!

I'll post a note after I find and fix the "bug."

Craig