[Dixielandjazz] Red Hot Jazz - Song index has been updated

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 22 00:05:48 PDT 2007

As some of you know, I had been running a program
which indexes the audio clips on www.redhotjazz.com
and sorts them according to title, There was no such facility
at the redhotjazz site, so finding songs was a bit laborious.

It has been some time ( 1 1/4 years) since I had indexed the
site and a lot of  recordings have been added.

I just updated my code and there is now a new index
at http://mainly-jazz.com

At near the top of the home page are 5 rectangles containing links.
Select the one labelled "Red Hot Jazz Song Search" to access
the main index page. Hopefully it is self-descriptive from there on.
There are a couple of 'oddities' on the pages for songs that start
with a numeral. I'll fix those shortly.

Regards,
Craig Johnson

Cornet player and computer hacker