[Dixielandjazz] Leadsheet Request

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 21 15:34:48 PDT 2007

I sent it too, off-list, "It's The Talk Of The Town".

Hi Phil,
The spirit is the same, if not the precise language. Here is the
correct quote, from Benjamin Franklin:

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little

(from Franklin's "Historical Review of Pennsylvania" 1759)
Cheers
John