[Dixielandjazz] Another track from my new disk on You Tube

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Fri Oct 19 14:46:17 PDT 2007

Shalom Jazz Fans,

I've been a little quiet lately because I've been working relentlessly on
the recording and other aspects of producing my new CD. The recording is
finished and I have my master disk. Now waiting (and waiting and waiting and
... ) for the license to publish it from our version of ASCAP, who seem to
be particularly unmoved by my deadline to release the disk at a folk music
festival on November 1. And my graphic artist had a baby last week. Other
than that, everything is going smoothly. Actually, almost nothing is going
smoothly! So, I expected something else?

Today I posted another track on You Tube. It's Royal Garden Blues, a song
I've been wanting my band to learn for some time. It contains my first
up-to-speed Dixieland clarinet solo -- not genius, but I think it works.
Well, go there and listen, and you be the judge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE4Zczj7vos

Let's keep getting the music out there for the soon to be jazz loving
public.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Brass Ensemble