[Dixielandjazz] Shithead

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Thu Oct 18 18:33:46 PDT 2007

On the recording that I listened to on the Internet, red hot jazz site,
there is something at the end, but cannot tell.  It is just a piece of a
word, very faint.

Perhaps if someone listened with earphones very carefully, and was able to
turn up the volume at that very second, they might hear something.

However, on the 2nd chorus, Venuti, or someone clearly says "shitter,"
several times.

--Bob Ringwald