[Dixielandjazz] Paul Fenhoulet and the Squadronnaires

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 4 05:16:21 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: pat ladd

You certainly have a great memory!>>

Hi Bill,
just to prove hat John is not the only one with a great memory and to stroke
my own ego.  Although not the name of the tune the words "Thats sabotage"
occurs in one line of Milkman Keep those Bottles Quiet, and just to stick my
neck out further,  I think I had it on a 78  (Parlophone?) on a recording by
Paul Fenhoulet and  the Squadronnaires.. Howzat!
~~~~~~~~
Almost, Pat .... <vbg> it was the Skyrockets rather than the Squadronaires.

There is (was?) a CD reissue of some of their 78s on Vocalion CD CDEA 6075.
Unfortunately, it doesn't include the "Milkman" track.

~~
John D ;-)