[Dixielandjazz] List Topics

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 16:57:08 PDT 2007

If folks don't like a particular topic, why don't they post an interesting
one that changes the subject back to OKOM? We're all ears. <grin>

Personally, I enjoyed the repartee on The War and had some very interesting
discussions about it off list with other DJMLers. No doubt, it bores most
people born after 1945 or so.

For us old folks with personal memories of WW2, it was a, if not the,
defining point of our lives, and is certainly a bonding point among us.

Musical content? Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone