[Dixielandjazz] Hangtown Jazz Jubilee, Placerville, Oct 7, No. Cal Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Oct 1 10:37:00 PDT 2007

Dear Friends,

19th annual Hangtown Jazz Jubilee (Placerville) Sunday Oct. 7.

It should be a lot of fun.  Hope to see lots of u here.

List of bands, Placerville map with locations and parking marked,  schedule,
ticket info, parade, costume
contest, etc may be found at

www.hangtownjazz.com

$15 in advance -- $18 day of event.  A real bargain!!!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

10:15 to 11:15 AM
Gospel Services - by Midnight Rose, Town Hall, 549 Main

11:30 AM
Jazz Parade -
on Main Street starting at Town Hall and ending at Bell Tower -
Enjoy Marching Jazz Band, Youth Jazz Band, Red Hat Societies, Costumes,
Parasols,
Vintage Cars.

12:00 to 4:00
Bob Schulz's Frisco Jazz Band - I.O.O.F. Hall - 467 Main

1:00 to 5:00
Bob Ringwald's Fulton Street Jazz Band - Tomei's - 384 Main

 12:00 to 4:00
Polly's Hot Paupers - Thomas Kinkade Gallery - 262 Main

1:00 to 5:00
And That's Jazz - Cary House Hotel - 300 Main

1:00 to 5:00
King Cotton -  Fountain Plaza - 312 Main

12:00 to 4:00
Sugar Willie's Ragtime - Centro Coffee House - 385 Main

1:00 to 5:00
Al Manaresi Combo -  Powell Bros Steamer - 425 Main

 12:00 to 4:00
Midnight Rose - Town Hall - 549 Main

1:00 to 5:00
Mike Slack's New Orleans Jazz - Cozmic Cafe - 594 Main

 Tickets $15 in advance, $18 the day of the event.

 --Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

"We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way
through Congress."  --Will Rogers