[Dixielandjazz] WMNR-FM this Sunday - Tribute to John "Dan" Danscuk

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 30 18:00:48 PST 2007

Thanks Bill. I find it helpful and will give it a listen. During the past 15
years, I  played a few Saturday weddings up that way and remember listening
to him for a while on the way home. When I got too far South, I'd tune in
WKCR-FM, 89.1 at Columbia University, NYC and then WBGO, 88.3 in Newark.
Then a few minutes of silence until I got in range of WRTI-FM 90.1 in
Philadelphia. That was a 160 mile drive home with jazz radio just about all
the way.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

on 11/30/07 7:19 PM, BillSargentDrums at aol.com at BillSargentDrums at aol.com