[Dixielandjazz] ASCAP, BMI, etc.

evidence at otelco.net evidence at otelco.net
Fri Nov 30 09:41:09 PST 2007

Pogo was one of our greatest philosophers.

The IRS is the enforcement arm of the Federal Reserve, in itself a
front for the world banking elite.  They are appointed bureaucrats
outside the democratic process.  While they may technically be
Americans, they are not "us".  It is interesting to note that a
growing cadre of former IRS agents have quit and are raising their
voices against the draconian bureau whose very existence is illegal.
Don't get me started.

The most important thing to this list:  They don't swing.  They never will.

Dave