[Dixielandjazz] Test - Posts not getting through

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 20:52:52 PST 2007

In a message dated 11/29/2007 8:02:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bhaesler at bigpond.net.au writes:

Just a  test, as emails from yesterday and today do not seem to have
reached the  DJML.
No need to reply.
Kind  regards,
Bill.

It has happened several times in the past couple of weeks.

Some posts are making the Digest, but not making it out of the  server in
distribution.

Also posts are sometimes taking 4, 6, maybe 12 hours to get out into
distribution.

I have double checked and have confirmed it to be the case.

That combined with the fact that it appears most folks are on vacation this
week, and there are no hot topics like washboards or the first guy ever to
play  the most obscure instrument in the earliest essence of jazz about 1897 . .
.  .

makes it seem like this place has become a ghost town.

That all being said, I play washboard, and drums were the first instrument
ever outside the human body. And jazz was really invented in Biblical times, as
 they didn't write out arrangements and it was almost all improve :-)  <grin>

Guess I'm just venting 'cause the Packers just lost and Farve is hurt.  Bummer

Bill