[Dixielandjazz] Paul Boore

Tom Dutart oldtoadpis at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 15:50:49 PST 2007

Paula Albert, Paul Boore's daughter, just called me with the news of Paul's passing away at about 1:30 local time today.  She really liked the fact that some of us played at his birthday party a coupler of months or so ago, and would like to have something similar for his memorial service.

  All I know about the details is that the burial will be at Cherokee (?) Cemetery, I think between Stockton and Lodi on 99, in the Veterans' area.  He had requested a rousing rendition of  "Saints" for whenever the need arose.

  Paula's cell phone number is:  (775) 450-2336, and her email address is:  pdighers16 at aol.com , if you have any questions.

  As I receive more information, I will pass it on to you.

  He will be missed.

  Sadly, Tommytuba

                       Tom Dutart, oldtoadpis at yahoo.com, President, Basin Street Regulars,
         Associate tuba and tenor banjo, Sacramento Banjo Band,
         West Coast rep., Central Illinois Banjo Club,
         Tuba, Morro Bay German Band,
         Tenor uke and str. bass, Orcutt (CA) Seniors Ukulele Band, and
         former brewer of the not-so-world-famous OldToadPis home brews