[Dixielandjazz] "20s-30s Fake Book (C)"

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 12:29:42 PST 2007

Sheik, Awesome job of compiling all those verses--that alone will get you  my
order.  But just to have something to razz you about.  I had to  chuckle when
I looked at your short sing along list.  When we head out to  Senior Centers
in this area they sing along and know the words to  everything.  Example:
Last two spots "When Pigs Fly"  performed, half the audience was singing along
when we did "A Good Man  Is Hard to Find" and "Hard Hearted Hannah".  I always
plan about half the  program in such locations to be sing a long and take along
sheets with  words to those tunes.  But guess that gets some in the singing
mode and  they just sing along on all that they know which for these crowds is
just about  all of 'em.
Ginny

In a message dated 11/29/2007 12:59:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,