[Dixielandjazz] "20s-30s Fake Book (C)"

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Nov 29 10:12:41 PST 2007

Hi all. My "20s-30s Fake Book (C edition)" can now be ordered.

I'm taking the master to the printer this afternoon; they'll print a
"proof" copy, presumably by tomorrow or Monday. I'll review it, do what's
necessary, presumably they'll have it in their production queue early next
week. Usually books are ready in a week or less, but this is Christmas
season, so maybe longer.

See the contents list on my website.
http://americanmusiccaravan.com/treasure.html

If you want to order it, go to "Books" for complete ordering info. Click
on the "Order form" link. Please print out the form and use it.

Cheers!
--Sheik