[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Concert Grass Valley, Sacramento Area
Robert S. Ringwald
robert at ringwald.com
Wed Nov 28 13:11:58 PST 2007
FULTON STREET JAZZ BAND
Thursday Nov 29,
Penn Valley, CA
For reservations call Pat, 530/432-1359.
Doors open 7:30 PM
Concert 8:00 PM. Two sets with intermission.
Directions from Sacramento:
1. I-80 east to Hwy 49 in Auburn.
2. North on 49 towards Grass Valley.
3. When you first get to Grass Valley, turn left or west on Hwy 20 towards
4. Go aprox 8-miles to the 2nd stop light, Pleasant Valley Rd.
5. Turn right on Pleasant Valley Rd.
6. Go about 1 1/4 mile to main gate of Lake Wildwood.
7. Identify yourself at gate.
8. Drive straight ahead to Cottontail Rd., about 1/4 mile. Should be a
stop sign and a sign that says Club House.
9. Turn right on Cotton Tail and drive up hill to the club house.
There is an alternate route:
I-5 to 99 to 70 to Marysville.
Right on Hwy 20 and then pick up directions at #5 above. Only turn left at
Pleasant Valley Rd.
--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
"I can resist everything except temptation." --Oscar Wilde, 1854 - 1900
More information about the Dixielandjazz